Advocacy + Research
The Value of Presenting: A Study of Performing Arts Presentation in Canada
- the culmination of two years of intensive study and exploration designed to envision performing arts presenters' current and future roles within the performing arts ecosystem, in their communities and in society at large.
Americans for the Arts
- Founded in 1960, Americans for the Arts is the nation's leading nonprofit organization for advancing the arts and arts education.
Hill Strategies Research Inc.
- Hill Strategies Research is a Canadian company that specializes in applying social science research methods to the arts sector.
Coalition for Cultural Diversity
- The Coalition represents members, artists + creators, of 34 leading Canadian associations of cultural professionals who believe in the legitimate right of governments to adopt policies favourable to diversity of cultural expressions.
Internation Federation of Arts Councils and Cultural Agencies (IFACCA)
- The International Federation of Arts Councils and Culture Agencies (IFACCA) is the global network of arts councils and ministries of culture.
United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization
- UNESCO works to create the conditions for dialogue among civilizations, cultures and peoples, based upon respect for commonly shared values.
Creators' Rights Alliance
- The Creators' Rights Alliance brings together the major UK organisations representing copyright creators and performers throughout the media - particularly, television, radio and the press.